Monday, January 13, 2014

JUST GETTING STARTED

JUST GETTING STARTED

 
I have always had a passion for writing and wanting to share my story. This life I live is quite complicated and very confusing most of the time. Some how I think I always have it under control (at least I like to think so). I have been told many times of the years that I should blog or write a book. I don't have time to write a book and I don't know much about blogging. But here I am spilling my beans to who ever is bored enough to read my 1am ramblings.
 
 Just for starters I will say I have a unique personality and I'm a little rough around the edges at times. I a mother and kind of a wife. I will make a post all in itself about that one. Right now we are complicated and in limbo and I'm OK with that. I'm a pretty down to earth person. I have a passion for just about everything. I have wanted to be a doctor, a vet, a musician, a singer, a dancer, a nurse, a horse trainer, a chef, a photographer and about a billion and one other things in my life. I enjoy just about everything and I love exploring the world around me. I would love to travel and taste fine cuisine and see beautiful places that only national geographic and uber rich celebs get to go to. I want to explore every hobby and embrace them all. I live for mistakes and life lessons. I think we grow as individuals thru experiences and we can never truly be fulfilled if we have passions in our hearts that we have not explored. Two passions I have are wanting to travel to Ireland and to own my own restaurant. I will achieve those goals one day even if its the absolute last things I do.
 
 I have severe ADD and I'm bipolar so have fun keeping up. Sometimes I am quirky and crazy and the next minute I'm deep and emotional. And yes this could all be in the same breath or sentence. But who cares. I don't. I have been told my spontaneity is one of my best qualities. Nobody ever knows what to expect when I am around. If I'm in a good mood its like free entertainment. If I'm in a bad mood well then you are better off just staying back, cause chances are if nobody is a moron for about an hour I just might snap out of it. I live for music and the right song can either make or break my mood, no kidding. I tend to cuss, A LOT. Its rather absurd the amount of swear words I can say in a single sentence without thinking twice. I do have the ability to filter but sometimes I forget to turn that filter on.
 
I guess blogging is supposed to be this nice outlet for many things. Having established my bipolar I will safely say this will be a very public diary so to speak. It will be very random and filled with my thoughts. I think my next post will be letting who ever is reading this a chance to hear some of my story. My story is not a pretty one with lollipops and daisies and unicorns skipping on rainbows. I have had more bad times than good and I have hit the lowest of the low in my day. I'm not proud of most of my choices in life and that's OK. I am who I am today because of what I have put myself thru and what others have put me thru. I wouldn't change any of it, EVER.
 
 
Well until next time folks, TOOTLES
(wasn't exactly sure how to end that so ya know)

No comments:

Post a Comment